In Priority One Coral Calcium 1500 and magnesium deficiencies, and regulation of ph balance.adequate calcium intake is one of primary nutritional concerns in the United States.* The individuals most affected include the following:
- Adolescents, whose bones are developing.*
- Pregnant women, whose bodies give up calcium for the fetus.*
- Lactating women, whose milk depletes their own calcium supply.*
- Elderly individuals, who lose bone mass as part of the natural aging process.*
- Vegan individuals, who do not consume dairy.*
- Individuals who are allergic to dairy products or lactose intolerant.*
Adults take one (1) capsule three (3) times daily, or as directed by your physician.